Selasa, 13 Desember 2011

Bento #12: Santa Claus and Rudolph


Since I prepare the most bento for my husband or my daughter, I have allow this bento for myself ;)
The inspiration for Rudolph I have from the side Mothering Corner. I found him totally cute and totally suitable at Santa's side.

Contents:
In the left bento is vegetable lasagna. In the right bento is broccoli, salad, zucchini with panko, tamagoyaki, cheese stars, tomato and corn. Santa Claus and Rudolph are made of sausage. The beard of Santa and the white part of his hat are made of protein, the hat of tomato. Rudolph has a hat of carrot and protein. Both have a nose I've punched out of red pepper. Eyes and mouth are as always punched out of nori.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Da ich die meisten Bento für meinen Mann oder meiner Tochter mache, habe ich mir dieses hier mal selber gegönnt ;)
Die Inspiration zu Rudolph habe ich von der Seite Mothering Corner. Ich fand ihn einfach total niedlich und total passend an Santa's Seite.

Inhalt:
Im linken Bento befindet sich Gemüselasagne. Im rechten Bento befindet sich Brokkoli, Salat, Zucchini in Panko Panade, Tamagoyaki, Käsesterne, Tomate und Mais. Santa Claus sowie Rudolph sind aus Würstchen gemacht. Der Bart von Santa sowie der weiße Teil vom Hut sind aus Eiweiß, der Hut aus Tomate. Rudolph hat ein Hut aus Karotte und Eiweiß bekommen. Beide haben eine Nase die ich aus roter Paprika ausgestochen habe. Augen und Mund sind wie immer aus Nori ausgestanzt.